patrick conroy

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 18:10:02 -0700, Tim Douglass
wrote:

Rec.woodworking.all-ages is *IDENTICAL* to the existing newsgroup.
There is *NO* difference other than the name. It is an ill-advised

Appreciate the food-for-thought. Which is *why* I like this place.

But, why just not let the market decide?
If the new newsgroup sucks, it will wither and die, right?

Did "Fox" dilute NBC, ABC, CBS?
Or was is generally accepted as a win for the TV viewing public(*)?

(*) NB: There's NOT much on Fox, that I'll watch. There's not much on
TV that I'll watch, but I think that's beside my (attempted) point.