SQLit

"Jack Jackson" wrote in message
.. .
What kind of flexible tubing can I use for low pressure propane line
extensions for exterior propane radiant heaters?
Pressure after two stage regulator is 10" water or about 1/2 PSI.
Length 10' to 20' with "flare" type fittings.
These will be away from any heat emitted by the heaters since the
heaters have their own 6' flexible "rubber like" gas lines.
Use will be occasional and pressure will be OFF when not in use.
I bet garden hose would be fine but that does not sound right.
Any Ideas for something cheaper than a bunch of short $2/ft Home Depot
metal propane lines in series?
Thanks!

I am pretty sure that your not allowed to use flexible/rubber hose on
permanent installations.
Better check the local building official.

Coleman makes an propane tree with hoses for camping.
http://www.thesportsauthority.com/fa...713364.1341392

This might help. Not much less than $2 a foot but....