Charlie Bress

"orangetrader" wrote in message
May be I should make my own cables then.

I am getting bad reception on some channels, but each TV varies. One
channel that is bad on TV set 1 is good on set 2. Also, with the number

of
devices at each TV set (I got the cable from the wall going to VCR, from

VCR
to TV), So I need to do some investigation. I do have a lot of those
"push-in" cables may be I need to replace them and see.

The cables, by themselves, will not produce the symptoms you describe. If
different TVs have problems with different channels, it is not just the
cables. A lot depends on how you have everything configured. Are you on
CATV or antenna? Do you have cable outlets that are not connected to
anything? Don't have any outlets or cable ends that do not have either a TV,
VCR or similar on it without having a terminator on it.

Charlie