Mike Marlow

"WoodMangler" wrote in message
news
NOW You've gone too far!!! Our fine Florida state bird, the mosquito,
seldom carries West Nile or any other virus. Don't let a gross
exaggeration born of fear and ignorance ruin the reputation of an entire
species.
And Alligators?!?! And Piranha?!?! How come you're picking on Florida?

Excuse my ignorance, but what's an Errr? If it's slang for another Florida
species, well, that'll just seal it!!!

Well, where I live in upstate NY, the whitetail deer is an extremely
dangerous animal and considered by some to be a very real threat to human
existence. It is for this very reason, and the deep and abiding concern I
hold for my fellow man that I devote myself unselfishly to the annual
pursuit of this animal in the name of eradicating this particular threat to
humanity.
--

-Mike-