L. Fiar

"JURB6006" wrote in message
HI;

Please don't take this personally, but those ASCII schematics
are lame. I have never seen one work right, the one you did was
about as close as it has come.

I often find the same. There is a limit to what can be shown
reasonably using ASCII characters, specially when dealing with the
limited width of these text messages.
It's a bit of a bummer if it wraps part of the drawing.

But, it can be quicker than searching for a link to a diagram or
drawing one and uploading it to a site. I have noticed some
references to binary groups, but they do not all appear on my
server.

If there is some program that can view these things right
I'd really like to know about it.

I find that OE displays ASCII drawings quite well, if you
use the correct font.

Regards.