Edwin Pawlowski

"Mike S." wrote in message

# 3 I blew I think was $59. on the woodcraft tenoning jig and after using
it for
several of the tenons it worked ok I guess but kinda tedious. When I had
to recut the tenons today I already had the stacked dado set in the
tablesaw and just used it with a sacrificial fence and for me it did a
much faster and better job of the tenons then the jig.

I find the dado better in many cases also. I bought the jig before I had
the dado and it did do a very good job. For a guide, I clamp a 1" piece to
the fence just ahead of the blade.

OTOH, if you get into angled tenons, the fixture is going to work better
than the dado.