Chris Lewis

According to Wayner :
Thanks, Chris. But as I indicated at the beginning, I can no longer get any
heavy equipment to the site. So I am left with doing this chore by hand.
Having a crane at the front of the house and maneuvouring it over to the
rear is far too expensive for something that was supposed to be a lowly
salvage/recycle operation.

You'd be surprised at the reach of some moderate size cranes. Like the
ones they use for lowering trees in awkward places. I've seen one reach
over a house to lower a big chunk of tree.

Can't hurt to call around and see how much it'll cost to come visit for an
hour or two.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est