Wally Goffeney

Hi Chris,

Last year I made a changeing table for grandkid number 3. I actually
put a rail on all four sides. The two sides and back are decorative
and, if I remember right, about six inches tall. The front rail is
just that, a rail, and about three inches off the table surface.

I posted a picture at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wgoffe...angeTable.html

Hope this helps. Good luck and best wishes.

On 2 Oct 2004 21:34:22 -0700, (Chris Mooney) wrote:

Hey everyone. After getting about 75% done with my biggest project so
far (changing table), my son was born prematurely and passed away.
That was two years ago and now we are going to be adopting a baby come
January, so I pulled out the panels from storage today to dry-assemble
them again.

SWMBO mentioned maybe putting a rail around three sides of the top,
but I can't seem to come up with any ideas as to what it would look
like.

Can anybody help with any ideas? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wgoffe...oodworking.htm