Charlie Self

JOAT notes:

Dunno. There was a story about an attack rabbit, a few years back.
Seems some young idiots had constantly teased it, over a period of time.
It would actually jump at people and try to bite them. I didn't bother
to check to verify it, but sounds like something that could happen. I
do remember reading about it, and believe I saw something on it on TV.
But, you know how true those TV news stories are.

Oh, I dunno. Might be the same attack rabbit Jimmy Carter saw.

Charlie Self
"Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles."
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary