Mike S.

Can you post the instructions on abpw or email them to me also. I plan on
picking up the DJ-20 in the next few months and it might save me some
headaches.
use the email below, don't use reply
Thanks
--
Mike S.

http://members.tripod.com/n0yii/woodworking.htm
"K&AM" wrote in message
Jim I sent you a PDF with the instructions.

Jim wrote:

When my infeed table is even with the cutters (right adjacent to the
cutters), the infeed table is higher then the cutters at the far end
of the infeed table. Since the DJ-20 has a parallelogram mechanism,
the way you adjust it must be different from the general methods I
have seen published. Is there a set of instructions specifically for
fixing sag in DJ-20 tables?
Thanks