Derek *

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:33:52 +0100, "Tom"
wrote:

I want to make up some electrical safety signs for a little connection box
near my boiler, in which in time I hope to add a time delay circuit/ or
component for the pump. I need standard stick on signs e.g. lightning
symbol, Isolate before opening, Danger 240V etc does anyone know where I can
obtain some free ClickArt to download.
I also need a 240 V ac circuit diag or suggestions for a pump "off" delay

Best/easiest way is to use a modular time delay relay. Go to www.rswww.com
and search for part number 300 - 6045.

This is a variable off delay timer/relay. Cost = £35.00 but is all you
need except for a bit of din rail to mount it on.

If you have to deal with RS components you might as well get the sticky
warning labels there as well.

You don't really need a circuit digram. The unit takes 240v power and a
pair of contacts close when power is applied, they stay closed after power
is removed for the duration selected by a knob on the front (up to 10
mins) . Connection to the unit is via screw terminals so no other
plugs/sockets/connectors needed in yr. box.

RS will deal with individuals who do not have an account, but you'll
probably get referred to another department and may get charged postage.

DG