MUADIBŪ

IHave seen the torch wrench (with the square hole) with welding
equipment also. The one on the right is a Key for a Privacy lock type
Door set. They came with them when I was a kid I had a WHOLE bunch of
them , cause my grandfather was an Apartment maintenance guy, and I
got all the cool useless stuff like that................The "yale" key
looks like it was modified to open botlles.
The tooth/notching on the first one looks likesome nicely done
homemade Skeleton key substitute, made from some other tool metal.
(hacksaw blade or such)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html