Swingman

"J T" wrote in message

struggling to get my right hand from those jaws snip

A lot of days late, and several dollars short, but kicking it in
the stomach, or other areas, might have done it. But, getting your hand
bitten, and thinking clearly enough to remember something like that,
might not go together.

Actually, both my hands and legs were 'otherwise engaged'.

In retrospect I probably should have made more of an effort to grab the kid
instead of trying to pull the dogs off him, but he was under them and it
just happened too fast ... then again, it might have been my arm in those
jaws, instead of a hand.

As it is, every time I see two dogs squaring off now, I instinctively put my
hands in my pockets.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04