N7RX

Intermatic sells a line of timer switches that can be installed in place of
the flip switch. Most hardware stores and certainly Home Depot carry this
item.

"Craig Toth" ctothATsofthomeDOTnet wrote in message
Do they make a timer that can be wired to a switch (bath fan) that only
allows the device, once turned on, to stay on for a set time (like, maybe,
1/2 hour)? Then you would have to manually turn the switch off then on
again
to get another cycle.

If I come home from work and hear the bath fan running one more time from
my
daughter's shower 6 hours before I'm going to blow a gasket.

Can anyone save the girl from being flogged?