Lobster

"Mark" wrote in message
Plastering in Spain
Im just about young enough to remember how easy it is to get plastered in
Spain, however im going to spend a week with the in-laws who have retired
out there and have asked me to plaster a wall and a ceiling during the
visit.
So question is, anyone done work out there and know What the Spanish use

as
plaster, do they use gypsum and if so what types are available.

Someone will no doubt jump in here if I'm wrong but AFAIK the UK is the only
country which uses a two-coat plaster system; everywhere else it's
single-coat. But I don;t know any more than that...

David