firstjois

firstjois wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Chris Mooney" wrote in message

SWMBO mentioned maybe putting a rail around three sides of the
top, but I can't seem to come up with any ideas as to what it
would look like.

Can anybody help with any ideas? I would really appreciate it.

For several pictures see:
http://www.netkidswear.com/furniture...ng-tables.html

A strap or belt is also recommended so you might think about leaving
a space or slot on the far railing for attaching one.

Jois

Looking at several pictures I wonder if you could make a large tray that
fits over the existing top? If the tray's edges slipped over the top
securely you might not have to use screws or nails to attach it to the
changing table top and when outgrown the changing table would revert to
bookcase/furniture use and the super sized tray for Lego building use.

Jois