Tom Baker

"B" wrote in message .com...
Lip? My garage floor has no lip, just a smooth transition from concrete to
asphalt. Raise you asphalt to match the garage floor?
-B

"Dave Gallant" wrote in message
om...
Greetings:

I bought my house 2 years ago, but it is 30 years old. I have noticed
that the lip of the concrete slab of the garage floor (where it meets
the ashphalt driveway) is starting to crack and chip. Nothing serious
yet, but I'd like to get on top of this ASAP.

Any advice on how to stop the damage?

Dave

Raising the outside surface to match the inside is likely to allow
water flow into the garage.

O.P. needs to provide a better description of the size and kind of
chipping & cracking.

TB