Hamilton Audio

smart a$$ I actually thought of that...but to get to the right vantage
point (eg, high enough to look "down") I'd be a mile away. you have to see
the lay of the land to understand.

meh, the old guy is gonna get up on the ol extension ladder and see what he
can see next week. its clearly been this way a long time, but it doesn't
make me happy to have water running where it shouldn't be.

bmoney
wrote in message
"Hamilton Audio" in

right you are sir. but being of a scared-of-heights nature, its going
to be someone else who inspects it :-) I just wanted some thoughts
on why it might be happening beforehand is all

binoculars?