tony sayer

In article , raden
writes
In message , Michael
writes

Thanks everyone once again, there must be a potterton guru who knows
what the problem is. Surely replacing a suprima 50 for a suprima 80
would mean more heat meaning less higher heat setting required. Half
setting for suprima 50, hot water after 30mins, now with suprima 80
full heat setting needs 1 hour for reasonable hot water only enough to
keep your hands in a running tap. Not really hot enough. Same issue
with the rads

Why I did not get the problem sorted within the 1st year, well you can
see no one actually knows what the problem is to apply a fix. So if
any potterson guru meaning person working in the suprima design office
at potterton/baxi should read this - please put us all out of our
misery, well me anyway, by revealing to us the answer.

Well, I'm prolly as close as you are likely to get in uk-diy, and I
don't have an answer on the information you've given

As for Baxi / (potterton) admitting any sort of problem - forget it

They claim there is "no issue with the pcb" , despite the fact that half
the pcbs I repair are Suprimas

There're lying toads then.

Feck 'em, next time we get a boiler there not on the guest list.....
--
Tony Sayer