Rich.Andrews

"Tom Amundsen" wrote in news:5I6dnamdtIiSsMPcRVn-
:

I'm trying to repair a Bose amplifier from a '92 Audi. One MOSFET
is cracked and I want to replace it but Google has not been my
friend on identifying this. They are a TO-220 package size. Three
of them are marked ST 99103 137110 one is ST 99112 137110. No
numbers on the ST website are close to this. I'd like to get
something from Digi-Key since parts stores are rare here (except for
Radio Shack if they have something that would work). I also assume
I have to replace all four if I can't get an exact replacement. Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom Amundsen. E-mail:

Audi has rebuilt radios for around $80.00. At least that was the price I
was quoted some time ago. Has a 1 year warranty too.