Australopithecus scobis

What uses would a microwave have in the shop? I have seen info about
this before but cannot remember any uses. Does anyone use one in their
shop and what do you use it for? Thanks for any suggestions guys.

On a serious note (gotta try the marshmallow thing, though), I nuke
vinegar+salt to get a supersaturated solution for derusting. The hot
solution also speeds up the reaction. Plastic peanut butter jars, however,
melt disastrously in this application. damhikt.

Also rewarms once-hot beverages, saving a trip to the kitchen.

The 'wave softens paraffin (wax) + solvent when making screw lube.

--
"Keep your ass behind you"