Chris Perdue

From: FurPaw

Any suggestions for mouse *deterrents*? Do the high-pitched sound
emitters work to drive the critters away? Any other suggestions?

An old farmer told me to put soap in my storage unit....i used Irish spring
sport...G...he told me they don't like the smell (basically because the lil
*******s stink i guess..G)...it worked...i also put soap(cut into
strips/slices/cubes/whatever) in my spare vehicles this time of year...no more
mouse problems for three years now...YMMV
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004