t.hoehler

I once worked on a commercial Panasonic microwave oven, it ran on 220 vac
and had two complete maggies and two separate HV supplies. One maggie fed
into the bottom of the cavity and the other one fed the top as in a
conventional home oven. Both feeds had stirrers. Unfortunately, one of the
maggies was bad, and the cost of repair vs the age, cost of new oven, etc
etc was not favorable. We scrapped the oven, but I bet that momma would cook
like nobody's business! According to the nameplate, it had a 3600 watt
input/ 2100 watt output. It was used in a fast food joint to heat food just
before sale.
I always wondered how they kept those two maggies from cooking each other.
Regards,
Tom
"Rich.Andrews" wrote in message
. 1...
(T.J. Harry) wrote in

@posting.google.com:

I am interested to know if more than one magnetron can be used with a
bigger cavity to enhance cooking more quantity of stuff..... relation
of cavity with magnetron's frequency/ power output etc.

-Harry

I think you would have to make a waveguide multiplexer.