WoodMangler

NOW You've gone too far!!! Our fine Florida state bird, the mosquito,
seldom carries West Nile or any other virus. Don't let a gross
exaggeration born of fear and ignorance ruin the reputation of an entire
species.
And Alligators?!?! And Piranha?!?! How come you're picking on Florida?

Excuse my ignorance, but what's an Errr? If it's slang for another Florida
species, well, that'll just seal it!!!

Doug Winterburn did say:

However beyond that, don't you see the arrogance implicit in labeling an
entire breed of dogs, or anything else, as 'dangerous'?

Errr, aligators, piranah, west nile carrying mosquitos, ....?

-Doug