Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 04:49:38 +0000, Rick Cook wrote:

However beyond that, don't you see the arrogance implicit in labeling an
entire breed of dogs, or anything else, as 'dangerous'?

Errr, aligators, piranah, west nile carrying mosquitos, ....?

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between