On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:39:44 -0500, "Commander Dave"
wrote:

Just for the Google record...

I couldn't find anything worth getting at the auto repair stores. The kit I
found that lets you to repair window defogger grids looks complicated, has
several chemicals and really was only about $4.00 less than the
CircuitWriter Pen from Radio Shack. I decided to go with the right tool for
the job and put in the order at the RS store. Final cost including tax was
about $14.03 (in Madison, AL).
Oh, and I also discovered that Loktite is actually spelled Loctite. :-P

Cheers!
-Commander Dave

"Commander Dave" wrote:

I'll check the LokTite option to see if it is cheaper than the Radio Shack
conductive pen. ==snip==
"Bill Jeffrey" wrote:
==snip==
LokTite makes a sticky "goop" that is used to bridge breaks in automotive
rear-window defroster tapes. You might need to apply it with a toothpick
for fine lines. Don't know the cost - check in any autosupply store.

Bill Jeffrey

I'm not sure either product will withstand flexing. I'd do the wire
wrap suggestion, myself.