Todd Fatheree

"philski" wrote in message
Todd Fatheree wrote:
"I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the
directive of the United Nations." - John Kerry.
Kerry said the above to The Crimson in 1970. Now, some might say "well,
that was 34 years ago". But he wasn't 16 years old at the time, he was

27
and I believe he understood what he was saying. IMO, a statement such

as
this is a core belief not likely to change by keeping a Senate seat warm

for
20 years. He lost the election he was running for a the time, so he has
apparently learned you can't say that and get elected. So, now he says

that
if he was presented with a threat and could not get UN support, he would
proceed unilaterally. Wow, that's a big departure from Bush's policy.

todd

So, you are saying that John Kerry can't change, mature, or foment new
ideas and opinions? You're saying a "leopard doesn't change his spots"?
So how 'bout Shrub's drinking and coking days, and how he "found Christ"
and changed his ways? You are quite the narrow minded ass ya know?

Philksi

At least there's actual evidence that Bush has changed his prior habits.
There hasn't been any reason to think that Herman Munster has based on his
voting record.. I mean, does this guy have *any* core beliefs? He's had
several positions on the war just in the past several months. Boy, this guy
sure foments lots of new ideas and opinions...often daily. Now you and Jeff
can go back to stroking each other.

todd