Mark & Juanita

On 2 Oct 2004 15:52:35 -0700, (Joey) wrote:

Nobody takes Fox News seriously, they falsify everything.

http://www.geocities.com/julieearmstrong/fox.htm

/begin clue #1
If this is the best you can come up with, you may as well pack up and go
home now. Frankly, it seems more believable that you are comparing two
different perspectives and camera angles -- did they also clone different
facial expressions on the two men?
/end clue #1

/begin clue #2
While I grant you that AP (Associated Press) is biased to the left and
can't write an objective story to save their lives, I wouldn't accuse them
of falsifying everything. Why is this important? Take a look at
foxnews.com, the bulk of their stories are taken from AP, thus, if Fox is
falisfying everything, by extension, AP must also be falsifying everything.
/end clue #2