raden

In message , Max
writes
Hi this maybe a stupid question but how do you clean your buckets out
after you've done some plastering? I used to swill mine out with water
and dump it down the drain, till one day I forgot to tip the water away
and found in the morning the plaster had set under water which got me
thinking that cant do the drain much good :/.

I generally like to clean my bucket between mixes, and I'd rather not
buy extra buckets. So do you think its ok to tip it down the drain or is
there a better solution?

Let it set and hit the bucket with a hammer

--
geoff