Todd Fatheree

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
I'm having to nuke upwards of four US political threads A DAY lately.

Can't you guys agree on a single subject line? How about:

"OT: I hate your presidential candidate, his policies and everything
you stand for!"

It would sure make it easier to killfile all the crap...

I realize that I'm adding to the noise level in this regard, but this is the
time of year that I start wishing we could just get the election over with.
Fortunately, I live in Illinois which apparently has been conceded to Kerry
by both sides because I can't remember the last time I saw a presidential
campaign ad.

todd