Martin Angove

Default Switch gangs and ways?

In message ,
wrote:

A 2-way switch can always be used in place of a 1-way: you wire to the
Common and L1 terminals, ignoring the L2 terminal. (Or to the Common and
L2 terminal, and then mount the switch upside-down ;-)

Just a point of note for anyone confused - I've found that the "Select"
range from Screwfix is wired t'other way about - for one way switching
you wire common and L2 if you mount the switch with the legend "top" at
the top! Caught me out the first few times... but for a switch less than
half the price of the equivalent MK kit it's a minor inconvenience :-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: