raden

In message , Ian White
writes
Andy Hall wrote:
I didn't think of sitting apart, good point

Effective technique for any sell-in-the-home situation.

Another one is to arrange for a regular distraction outside the room
every 10 minutes or so that each of you alternately has to deal with.

And leave him in the perfect situation - one-on-one, and able to tell
different stories to each of you?

There would be no perfect situation (well he might think he has for a
while)

It would be an evening's entertainment, no more

.... and I do like a good wind up

Not forgetting that I prolly know considerably more that the bod on the
other sofa, and will prolly have a brand new boiler sitting just outside
the kitchen door

--
geoff