Paul Mc Cann

In article , 1
says...
I am not great at d-i-y but I thought I would have a go at painting the
outside of the house before winter sets in. Everything is straight forward
except for a back bedroom window which sits directly above a conservatory.
Access via ladder is impossible as the conservatory is much wider than the
window. The frames are wooden I would want to rub them down and undercoat
them - so close-up access is essential.

How would professional painter tackle this? Scaffolding perhaps (I hope
not)?

Thanks,

- Clive

Unless the roof has a evry steep pitch lay scaffolding planks across it
and use this as a firm footing.

We have the same situation and thats how the 'Professionals' do it for
us.
--
Paul Mc Cann