mike. buckley

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
mike. buckley wrote:
Possibly upstairs has been re-wired with 3
core, but there's no obvious sign of re-plastering anywhere except the
hall, everywhere else is the original lathe and plaster.

With lath and plaster you can do the majority of the runs without needing
to re-plaster. Just the bits where you have to cross the noggins.

Excuse my french - but what's a noggin? I'm going to run a single 1.0mm
earth wire to a socket down the edge of a door frame, all sheathed by
graan/yellow. Bit of a pain in the arse, but nothing compared to the
grief from the girlf of having a plastic socket in a house full of
stainless ones....

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2