Todd Fatheree

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message
TOTAL ~28,600

United States ~130,000

Albania, Moldova, Tonga and Singapore, Norway, fer pete's sake. Now

there's a
consensus for you.

So to bring in more countries, you mock the ones you already have

signed
up?

Please! Bush has alienated foreign nations. Kerry will bring them back

on
board.

Do you really believe France would provide more? The "important"

allies
that Kerry is really speaking of consist only of France, Germany, and
Russia. None of them were going to support the invasion because they

knew
that their complicity in the "oil for food -- money for Saddam" program
would be exposed.

There are *a lot* more nations that will be on board and sending troops

AND
money. Compare this coalition to the one Bush Sr. put together with the

UN
!!!

You are prepared to argue against fact in order to put a favorable spin on
things for your candidate. When we are talking about the lives of our
soldiers, that's very wrong.

Try these facts on for size. Since we're so concerned about the important
contributions of the French, Germans, and Russians, in the first Gulf War,
the US supplied roughly 76% of all forces, France supplied 3%, Germany
supplied 0.1% and Russia supplied 0.

todd