Doug Miller

In article , Morris Dovey wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

You can toast marshmallows in the microwave, too. They remain
white on the outside, but get brown and toasted on the inside.

(I should know better than to join this thread but can't resist.)

If a toasted marshmellow remains white on the outside, then how
do you know when it's done?

By the smell.

This strikes me as fun for showing grandchildren...

Oh, absolutely. Kids love it.

--
Regards,