Rich Greenberg

In article ,
P. Lui wrote:
I guess that's the diff between distributor pricing
and on-line retail...
Jim

Not sure why the OP couldn't buy locally anyway. Not a rare item.

-v.

I went to the local Home Depot but couldn't find any. The biggest
ones they have are 4". I was told I have to go to a specialized
plumbing store to get anything bigger.

Open your phone book to "P" in the yellow pages and find one.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone. I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since CP-67