G.E.R.R.Y.

In article , Greg G. wrote:

You're most welcome. Hope it all works out! It wasn't the best of
pictures, but one that did illustrate most of the dynamics involved.

I used a similar but re-engineered system for hidden casters on the
new router table I built. It was just too darned heavy to move
without them!

Sorry, but I seem to have joined in late in this thread. I have a
router table top that I'm building a cabinet for which will mount on a
metal workstand base. I NEED to be able to wheel this contraption in
and out a too-small workspace. Is there any chance you could e-mail me
any photos you have of both of the above setups? Thanks.

Gerry