Unisaw A100

Gilliom out of St. Charles, Mo once upon a time sold kits
for saws, band saws, shapers, sanders and other machines.
They supply the parts and pieces we humans can't get like
the wheels, arbors and castings. The line is/was called
Gil-Bilt.

This address goes back a couple/few years.

Gilliom Manufacturing Inc.
500 Boonslick Rd.
St. Charles, MO
(636)724-1812

As an aside, I have a friend who built one of their band
saws and he liked it just fine but short of a rave review.
He switched from their recommended fir ply to Baltic Birch
and made other arm chair injineering decisions as he went..

One thing to note, when you get the kit, don't be surprised
by the quality of the castings and the material but then
whaddayawantanyway, I mean hell, it's a fargin' kit after
all, right?

Here's a link to look at.

http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?id=369

UA100