Mike

R&B Thomas wrote:
Hi,
I have a Jet Midi Lathe Model 46-250 which I would like to find a source for
parts, i.e. belts. I ordered belts on 8-11-04 from an 800 number which is
now disconnected. The lathe is only used for light duty work and a new belt
that was put on the lathe is already stretching. Is there a source for
better quality belts for this lathe??

I had a similar problem a couple years ago with my Delta Midi - the belts look
almost the same. But different colors. You might try your local Delta
service depot a call.

If it's stretching, you're probably running it a bit too tight. But if you
have a bad catch and let it slip much you will burn a flat spot, and that
will weaken it.

mike somewhere near OhMywoodness.com