Andy Hall

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:32:09 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Jon
writes

We had exactly the same thing. Obviously they have to charge for all the
time it takes to come up with some of the rubbish they tell you when they
quote. We eventually got it fitted by a local company for just under £1000
cheaper than BG (although to be fair I did board and put the light up in the
loft myself to save a bit of cash). Interesting thing was, the bloke who
fitted it said that they do fitting for BG and there was a fair chance that
if we'd gone with BG we'd have probably ended up with him fitting it anyway.

You have to laugh. Which I did when the BG man showed me the "powerflush"
video on his laptop...

Right ...

I HAVE to get them in for a quote, I cant resist any longer

Don't forget to park the Merc round the corner and claim poverty.

Also make sure that you arrange the seating approximating a triangle
such that you sit at one point, your wife at another and the salesman
at the third and such that he can't look at both of you at the same
time. This is a very disarming technique and you will find that DG
and possibly BG salesmen are taught to make sure that both partners
are there and sitting together.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl