raden

In message , mark
writes
In message , tony sayer
writes
In article , mark
writes
In message , tony sayer
writes

Well if it were me I wouldn't put up with this behaviour, just tell him
that if he wants his money then he'd better get his botty round here en
tout sweet and get the job done, or else he can sing for it.....all of
it too....or see U in court...

Basically that is what is going to happen.
The problem I've had up to now is finding a replacement plumber who was
willing to sort out someone else's work who could prove to me that he
was capable enough.
Now I've found one I can tell him so (the original plumber).

One reason why I do all me own plumbering these days, as well as most
everything else)

Oh I do my own.
This is a contract for a customer
Oh for the days before corgi.......................................

What's CORGI got to do with it, got to do with is
(in the immortal words of Tina Turner)

--
geoff