Dave Liquorice

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:12:53 +0100, chris French wrote:

In 7 years of having a programmable stat on our system I can't say
I've ever noticed that desire. If I want to turn the system off for
some reason then I use the boiler controls.

Does that disable the HW as well though? I could turn the boiler off
but then there would be no HW...

If you don't want the heating to come on in that situation you would
set a lower temp for that time period.

I guess so. But bear in mind that this place has drafty windows and
little wall insulation. When the wind gets up it cools very rapidly
and as I said "Heat it when you need it" and I tend not to sleep in
the living room where the stat is. Bedroom down to 12C or lower is
dealt with by a good duvet...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail