Dave Liquorice

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:28:27 GMT, Jim Warren wrote:

Then he finally went. The next day she went to the high street
showroom and demanded to see the manager, and told him that not only
would she not buy their windows (which she actually liked!),
but she would tell all her friends and workmates never to approach
this firm for a quote (and she did just that).

Name and shame. Though I guess it was Anglian as they are the only
ones I can think of with a high street presence. Beware of Anglian, be
very aware. They are run on a franchise basis with sub-contracted
installers if you have a problem they'll send round their fulltime
"trouble shooting" team(*) to sort it out but you'll get naff all
support otherwise. Anglian head office are not interested in the
slightest and will just pass any complaints down the chain to the
franchise.

(*) Says a lot doesn't it if all the many Anglian franchises around
the UK have to have fulltime trouble shooting teams...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail