Paul Kierstead

In article , "Slowhand" I'm@work
wrote:

"Florida Patriot" wrote a bunch of off topic
sewage in message

snip

Take your political babble to an on topic forum.
SH

Sigh. I think we gotta convince people to put "[Pol]" in the subject or
something. This one started with "Pol:" in the subject, which nicely
makes me ignore it (kinda kill-filed) and I greatly appreciated that the
OP did this (thanks Florida Patriot!) but the first responder (Damn you
Leon) stripped the "Pol:" and replaced it with "". I thing the
problem is with some idiotic news readers (read MS Outlook, the dumbest
news reader ever made) are causing the problem.

PK