G&M

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:f04bb4462802773e223f5c726875b9a2.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
They got the cheapest slates but the recent weather disasters in China
caused a major delay.

Those weren't the cheapest slates you can get. And actually they did look
the part.

How do those slate hooks work? Anyone gort any idea? They went on like
tiles but I can't imagine it was an ideal fix.

Look at old barns. In some areas these hooks are common, in others less so
and the slates rely on friction to stay on.

Does anybody know where you can get that self-fill mega-mastic gun they were
using for lime mortar pointing ? Just what I need !