N Cook

"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

When I repair a set with a crack in the PCB, I usually
run a wire/s to "bridge" broken "traces" that are very fine.
Do you know a technique to solder bridge fine printed
conductors?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Assuming no high f problems are likely I
tend to take varnish covered thin copper wires back either way to
solder points at the end connectors.
If many traces and no hf prob. then I tend to platt/plait
them together into a braid.

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse