Doug Miller

In article , Ermalina wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Ermalina

wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Blue" wrote:

GWB with his : "I am a warlord." and "I don't have to explain myself to
anyone." is breathtaking andsimply my worst nightmare of a president.

When, where, and to whom did he say that?

Or did you just make it up?

In so many words

When: April 2004

April First, no doubt. Do you get your news from "The Onion"?

Whe Washington, D.C.
To Whom: The U.S.Supreme Court

WAKE UP, you freaking MORON!

I'm wide enough awake to recognize a lie when I see one. If you can't prove
it, then shut up.

http://www.law.yale.edu/outside/html...ls_article.htm

That cite does NOT back up the claim that Bush actually said those things.

Try
again.

You should learn to read and consider the MEANINGS of collections of
words (i.e., sentences, paragraphs, etc.) and not merely the words, per
se, MORON.

Can't you be any more inventive than that? Your vocabulary seems rather
limited.

As I said, "in so many words," the disgraceful "argument" presented to
the Supreme Court on behalf of Lord Bush and his lawless neocon henchman
was PRECISELY equivalent to the assertion: "I am a warlord." and "I
don't have to explain myself to anyone."

But he didn't actually say those things, did he? That's just your opinion of
what you think he meant. And considering your demonstrated lack of thinking
skills, that opinion isn't worth much.

I'll go out on a limb here, and predict that your response will be, again, to
call me a MORON. Or maybe it will be IDIOT this time; you don't seem able to
find any other words to express yourself.

No matter, I won't see it anyway. You're in the killfile now, dearie. Maybe
someday you'll learn that name-calling is a poor substitute for debate.