Pete C

On 30 Sep 2004 22:53:44 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

Arthur wrote:

The only thing I've been able to guess at is that I should use Unions
on the boiler outlets/inlets. And the pipework beyonf these will have
to be niftily directed onwards.
I'd like to make a very good job of it all so I would welcome all of your
advice
and even any pictures you might have. You can send as many pics as you like

Few dozen m of 1" hose, and a few jubilee clips.
Job done.

IMO...

End-feed looks nicer than solder-ring fittings, and is almost as
easy.

Anyone tried those crimp fittings that need an insanely expensive
tool?

This sort of thing:

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/153a.asp

cheers,