Michael Mcneil

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:31:37 +0100, mark wrote:

(Although I cant wit to tell the old plumber that I'll be deducting the
new guys fee from his final bill :- )

The benchmark form allows for the installer and commissioner to be
different.

Since there is no reason for the first one to be paid and the second is
happy with his bill you should write and tell the original that though
he doesn't need the money, he may phone you to make arrangements to
recieve it.

It would be nice to find how eager he will become, to please an old and
honoured customer.

Keep us informed how long he keeps it up before he gets the message.

Don't put anything in writing though. BTW has he got anything in writing
from you?